· Loss of pride and satisfaction. A concern about ending up with jobs that no longer require their abilities and skills.
· Reduced responsibility. Jobs will be reduced to menial tasks without responsibility.
· Loss of status. Loss of job titles, responsibility, or authority.
· More security. Greater job security because of the need for increased skills. Possible salary increases.
· More status/prestige. Possibly a new title or new office.
· More responsibility or authority. Maybe new responsibility or a new supervisor who assigns more responsibility than the previous one did. This could lead to future promotions.