- Upend the Pyramid - You qualify to be first by putting other people first.
- Raise the Bar - To serve the many, you first serve the few.
- Blaze the Trail - To protect your value, you must give it all away.
- Build on Strength - To address your weaknesses, focus on your strengths.
- Run to Great Purpose - Arrange each person in the team to contribute what he/she is best at.
This all adds up to becoming the serving leader. It’s time to step away for self-centeredness. The book provides the traits and actions that are needed. All that needs to be done is take it all to heart (there’s a lot of heart in this book) and put it into play. This is a caring and sharing book for your team, family, and colleagues.