You can try to ignore change, but it doesn't stop it. You can try to stop change, but you're just fooling yourself. You can try to insulate yourself from the effects of change, but that's just speeding up career death. You can't fight change and expect to be successful.
Watch out for these 7 warning signs of change resistance. You're:
- still using the old rules to play the new game.
- ducking new assignments.
- trying to slow things down.
- working hard to control the uncontrollable.
- playing the role of victim.
- hoping someone else can make things better for you.
- absolutely paralyzed, like a deer in the headlights.