Thursday, April 19, 2012

The Secret's Out!

Walt Disney once said, "People often ask me if I know the secret of success and if I could tell others how to make their dreams come true. My answer is, you do it by working."

"Working." Wow, what a concept.

Most people have heard of the old Bible saying, “You reap what you sow?” at some point in their life. Larry Winget, 'the pitbull of personal development', explains the problem best saying, "Most people aren’t reaping much these days because they haven’t done any sowing".

I Googled "books on the secret of success". It came up with 47,500,00 entries! That doesn't seem to me like there's much of a secret.

Here's the real "secret" of success . . . work harder, faster, smarter, and better. That will be $29.95 please.

2 comments:

JoshBob said...

Mr. Dork i very much so agree with you, but i will NOT be sending you $30 instead i will ask you to send me money for a plane ticket to see you in person

sincerly,
the Green Giant

Andy Uskavitch said...

Green Giant
I will most definitely work on that!!