This book is broken down into Problems, Solutions, and Exercises, making it easy to follow and to understand. Whether you’re a parent, a young adult, or even a manager or business owner, you’re going to read this book and end up with some much needed insight into the TRUE meaning of work and life skills.
My guest blogger today just happens to be Joanie Connell. Think about your own character. Is it appropriate for teaching your children?
- The children should get all A’s, even though the parents didn’t.
- The children should cross at the crosswalk, even though the parents don’t.
- The children should never lie, even though the parents do.
- The children should not drink alcohol before the legal age, even though the parents did.
- The children should perform community service, but the parents don’t.